The Napo Cultural Center is located in the Yasuní National Park, one of the most diverse ecosystems in the planet with aproximately 980 hectares of Amazon Rainforest. This is one of the main reasons why the Yasuní has became one of the best tourist hotels to visit in the Amazon in Ecuador. It is a perfect place for nature lovers.
Built and designed by the Kichwa Añangu community, at the Napo Cultural Center you will feel part of the community everyday life and know more about their traditions and cosmovision which is a coherent body of myths, rituals, and an inmense value to “mother Earth” and existence. In your stay at the HOTEL you will be taken apart from urban stress to a World where nature comes to live.
Napo cultural center IN THE AMAZON
The Napo Cultural Center has 12 cabins in total for a total capacity of this HOTELis 40 people. With double and triple exclusive rooms, this exclusive hotel has been specially built and designed to provide visitors with comfort during their stay.
The Napo Cultural Center is all surrounded by life and harmony and each room has a private balcony where you can enjoy from a beautiful view of our gardens and of the Amazon jungle while relaxing in a hammock.
At the hotel, every detail counts! All rooms include a comfortable bed (double or triple), a private bathroom with hot water, a ceiling fan, a safe box and 24/7 electricity.
For details about accommodation here.
FIRST CLASS CUISINE
With a typical open-air architecture that provides a great view of the surroundings, the hotel restaurant offers a menu of national and international cuisine. Chefs and cookers will be very pleased your palate with the exquisite food that is served in this place.
In the Napo Cultural Center there are activities for everyone, no time to get bored in the jungle, from excursions, canoe riding to cultural activities to make you feel closer to the Kichwa Añangu community and the wildlife that hides the Amazonia. Here some things you can do at the lodge:
– Visits to the Anangu community, a beautiful community that has inspired other communities of the World for their eco-projects and way of life. There you will visit the Interpretative Centre or Kuri Muyo where you will learn about their culture and hear their exciting tales about their ancestors. Also, you will have the chance to buy some crafts and objects women of the community sell to public.
– Walks and excursions around the lush ecoystem surrounding of the Yasuní Kichwa Ecolodge and the insides of the dense Ecuadorian Amazon Rainforest.
– Enjoy sightings of birds and animals that are hiden in the jungle (Fauna and flora of the region is so vast that in one hectare you can find more species than in the entire European continent.
– The Amazonia in Ecuador is home to more than a third of sylvatic mammals which represent almost 60% of the species in the world.)
– Explore exotic places full of life as the parrot Clay Licks and the Observation Tower where you can see thousands of birds flowing on the sky.
– Noche de expedición a bordo del Ancestral Kichwa Catamarán, una actividad cultural que busca representar las prácticas antiguas de comercio.
– Canoe riding in the beautiful rivers and streams to see a little more closely the wildlife that lives there.
– Navigate down the Napo River on a night excursion, an activity that aims to represent the ancient commercial trade practices of the Kichwa Añangu community.
– Join the community ritual in the morning of meditation and drink the wayusa an energy drink that will raise vitality of your body and mind.
– Morning relaxation and meditation with energy drinks to raise the vitality of our body and mind.
TOURS & ITINERARIES
In the Napo Cultural Center there are many options of tours and itineraries to choose from that include different activities to make of your stay a perfect experience.
3 days/2 nights
All meals included and excellent and comfortable accomodation, live an amazing experience with forest excursions, canoe riding, birdwatching activities. You will be guided by a native and a bilingual guide.
4 days/3 nights
In this tour call the Sumak Kausay you add an extra day to your itinerary in the Amazonia. Explore the Mama Cuna trail to observe the magnificent wildlife that lives in this place.
5 days/4 nights.
Enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience in the most diverse place on Earth. Cultural activities, hiking, canoe riding, exquisite cuisine, etc.